Recruited to the Lavery team following the Course aux stages (internship race), Laurence joined the firm as a student in the summer of 2019 after completing her Bachelor of Laws.
Prior to her studies, Laurence worked in public administration, including nearly ten years in international trade at the Canada Border Services Agency.
Professional and community activities
- Volunteer, CBA Law Conference, 2016
- Law mentorship, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2016
- Canvasser and coordinator, Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign (GCWCC), 2006-2016
- Volunteer, Emergency Response Unit, Canadian Red Cross, 2012-2015
- Volunteer, Tennis Canada, Rogers Cup, 2006-2015
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Université du Québec à Montréal, 2019
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Board member, Syndicat des copropriétaires Le Phoenix, 2010-2015