Frédérique completed the professional training courses of the École du Barreau du Québec (Quebec Bar School) in May 2019 and joined Lavery in July 2019 as an articling student. In addition to her law degree, she has also obtained an integrated bachelor’s degree in economics and mathematics.
During her legal studies, she volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada, as well as the Centre d’aide à l’étude en droit (Legal Studies Assistance Centre) at the Université de Sherbrooke in 2017-2018. In her third year of the law program, she participated in a clinical activity for the family law section of the Sherbrooke Legal Aid Office.
- Dean’s Honour Roll, excellence of academic record, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Fournier, Demers, Bureau, Borduas Scholarship, 2017
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2018
- Specialized graduate diploma (D.E.S.S.) in common law and transnational law (Juris Doctor), Université de Sherbrooke, 2018
- B.A., Université Laval, 2015