Florence Dumesnil is a member of the Business Law Group. She joined the Lavery team as an articling student in August 2020. She received her Bachelor of Law from the University of Ottawa in 2019 and a Master’s degree in notarial law from Université de Montréal in 2020.
During her undergraduate degree at the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law, Florence had the opportunity to be involved as a mentor to the new law students.
Professional and community activities
- Mentoring Program, Université d’Ottawa, 2017-2018
- Assistant to lecturers, Master in Notarial Law, Université de Montréal, 2019-2021
- Deans’ list, Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- LL.M., Université de Montréal, 2021
- LL.L., University of Ottawa, 2019, cum laude
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Chambre des notaires du Québec since April 2021
- Board of Directors, Pensionnat-Notre-Dame-des-Anges