Alexandra joined the Lavery team in 2021 and will be articling with the firm in 2023. She is currently pursuing her law degree at the University of Montreal.
As an involved student, Alexandra was, among other things, a student volunteer with Pro Bono Students Canada during her university studies. She was also involved in a mentor program for first year law students. Moreover, she worked for a boutique law firm specialized in indigenous law.
She currently acts as Vice President of External Affairs for her Students Law Association, where she represents the interests of her association’s members within the various bodies of the Federation of Student Associations on the campus of the University of Montreal.
professionnal and community activites
- Student Association Mentor Program, 2020-2021, Volunteer
- Pro Bono Students Canada – Section of the University de Montreal, 2020-2021, Vice President of External Communications
- Indigenous Law Committee of the University of Montreal, 2020-2021, Vice President of Outreach and Awareness
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2019-2020, Volunteer
- Bachelor of laws, University de Montreal, expected to graduate in 2022
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- University of Montreal Student Law Association, 2021-2022, Vice President of External Affairs