Marianne Tétreault joined Lavery as a student in 2021 and will be articling at the firm in 2022. She recently got her law degree from Université de Sherbrooke and will initiate her studies at the Barr starting this fall.
Throughout her studies, Marianne combined school, work, and volunteering commitments. After getting involved at the Coeliaque Québec foundation, she acted in her faculty as coach, tutor, and academic leader. During Fall 2020 and Winter 2021, Marianne also taught a research course addressed to first-year law students. During the winter of 2021, she worked as a research assistant in public health law.
During her third year, Marianne participated in the Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition, where she and her team won the award for the best appeal brief.
Professional and community activities
- Centre d’entraide à l’étude en droit (student peer support centre), Université de Sherbrooke, 2019-2020, Tutor
- Cœliaques [email protected] club, cofounder and administrator, Cœliaque Québec, 2019
- Eastern Townships Delegate, Cœliaque Québec, 2017-2019
- Coupe A.P.D.Q. Best appeal brief, Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition, 2021
- Bourse Dentons, 2019
- Dean’s List, 2018-2019 et 2019-2020
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2021
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Mentoring Committee, Université de Sherbrooke, 2019-2020 et 2020-2021, Mentor