Jean Hébert is a partner. He acts primarily in the areas of insurance law and litigation in matters related to commercial liability, insurance coverage, construction law, general liability, as well as the professional liability of engineers, architects, accountants, and insurance brokers.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Insurance Law, since 2006
- The Canadian Legal LEXPERT® Directory in the fields of litigation and commercial insurance, 2016
- LL.L., Université de Sherbrooke, 1972
- D.U.E.L., Université d'Aix-en-Provence, 1969
- B.A., Université de Montréal, 1968
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1974