Michel Desrosiers is a partner specialized in labour relations, particularly as a negotiator and litigator for clients in the private and public sectors.
Over the years, Mr. Desrosiers has acquired extensive experience in labour and employment law. He advises the firm’s clients in the day-to-day management of their human resources and helps them develop human resource strategies. His practice is divided equally between private clients and members of the public health system, a balance that has allowed him to develop a comprehensive strategic vision.
He also represents clients before the courts in labour and employment cases and is frequently retained to negotiate the renewal of collective agreements.
Mr. Desrosiers is often asked to be a guest speaker and has authored various articles on labour relations. He is co-author of the Guide du gestionnaire des accidents du travail et des maladies professionnelles (Les Éditions Wilson et Lafleur, 1985), published by the firm.
In 2017, The Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory 2017 listed him in the field of Labour Relations.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Labour and Employment law, 2019
- The Canadian Legal LEXPERT® Directory in the field of Labour relations, since 2017
- Member of the Barreau du Quebec since 1982
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 1981
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE)