Josianne Beaudry is a member of the Business law group. Her practice is primarily focused on securities law. She advises financial sector participants on the application of regulations relating to securities and corporate governance.
Ms. Beaudry assists clients carrying out public and private financings, corporate reorganizations, as well as mergers and acquisitions. She also helps publicly traded companies maintain their reporting issuer status.
Ms. Beaudry also advises investment fund managers, dealers, and portfolio managers in matters related to their registration and activities.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Mining Law, since 2018
- The Best Lawyers in Canasa in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions Law, since 2018
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 1999
- Post-graduate degree in Taxation, HEC Montréal
- Member of the Barreau du Québec