Martin Pichette is a partner of the Litigation group and a member of the Board of Directors of the firm. He acts primarily as a commercial and civil litigator, focusing on cases related to construction law, professional liability, damage insurance, and product liability.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Pichette practised for many years with another leading law firm in the areas of commercial litigation, construction, and real estate. He has also worked as a political assistant with the Senate of Canada and as an associate director and consultant with a business consulting group.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Insurance Law, since 2020
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Professional Malpractice Law, since 2021
- LL.L., University of Ottawa, 1999
- M.B.A., University of Ottawa, 1998
- B. Adm., University of Ottawa, 1995
- Major in mathematics, Université de Montréal, 1992
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- MBA Association of Québec
- Canadian Transport Lawyers Association
- Surety Association of Canada
- Was part of the Board of Directors of the firm (Lavery Lawyers), 2017 to 2020