Lavery is pleased to announce that 18 partners of the firm are ranked among the leading practitioners in Canada in their respective practice areas in the 2015 edition of Thomson Reuters’s Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory. The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory is the most comprehensive publication to legal talent in the country. It is a reference guide for Canadian and foreign corporate counsel and law firms in need of specialized legal services in Canada.
The 2015 edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory identifies the leading practitioners in more than 40 practice areas based on the results of a thorough annual peer-review survey completed by more than a thousand respected legal professionals and a wide range of well-informed clients. Lavery lawyers are recommended in a vast array of fields, including banking, asset finance, mining law, mergers and acquisitions, technology transactions, employment law and labour relations, pensions, class actions, construction law, family law, and commercial insurance litigation.
"In the 2015 edition of this legal directory, 18 Lavery partners were recognized for their first-rate expertise. I congratulate our 18 colleagues for this recognition and for their continued commitment to serving the needs of our clients", said Don McCarty, Lavery’s Managing Partner.
The following Lavery partners are listed in the 2015 edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory :
- Michel Blouin | Mining
- René Branchaud | Mining
- Louis Charette | Aviation; Litigation – Product Liability
- *Magali Cournoyer-Proulx | Employment (Management)
- Pierre Denis | Asset Equipment Finance/Leasing
- Josée Dumoulin | Pensions (Management)
- Nicolas Gagnon | Construction
- *David Benjamin Gross | Asset Equipment Finance/Leasing
- Jean Hébert | Litigation – Commercial Insurance
- Guy Lavoie | Labour (Management)
- Guy Lemay | Class Actions
- Robert W. Mason | Litigation – Commercial Insurance
- François Parent | Pensions (Management)
- Louis Payette, Ad. E. | Banking
- Élisabeth Pinard | Family
- Jean Saint-Onge, Ad. E. | Class Actions; Litigation – Product Liability
- André Vautour | Technology Transactions
- Sébastien Vézina | Mining
For more information, please visit Lexpert’s website at: http://lexpert.ca/directory.