Lavery is pleased to announce that 21 partners are ranked among the leading practitioners in Canada in their respective practice areas in the 2016 edition of Thomson Reuters’s The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory.
“I congratulate our colleagues for this recognition and for their continued commitment to serving the needs of our clients. This recognition highlights the contribution of our exceptional lawyers and consolidate the expertise of our firm” said Don McCarty, Lavery’s Managing Partner.
The following Lavery partners are listed in the 2016 edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory :
- René Branchaud, Corporate Finance & Securities/Mining
- *Marie-Claude Cantin, Litigation - Commercial Insurance
- Louis Charette, Aviation/Litigation — Product Liability
- *Marie Cossette, Ad. E., Litigation — Corporate Commercial
- Gérard Coulombe, Q.C., Ad.E., C.ADM., Corporate Commercial Law
- Magali Cournoyer-Proulx, Employment Law (Management)
- Pierre Denis, Asset Equipment Finance/Leasing
- Josée Dumoulin, Pensions & Employee Benefits (Management)
- Nicolas Gagnon, Construction Law
- Benjamin David Gross, Asset Equipment Finance/Leasing
- Jean Hébert, Litigation—Commercial Insurance
- *Josiane L’Heureux, Occupational Health & Safety
- Guy Lavoie, CIRC, Labour Relations (Management), Workers’ Compensation (Management)
- Robert W. Mason, Litigation/Commercial Insurance
- François Parent, Pensions & Employee Benefits (Management)
- Louis Payette, Ad. E., Banking & Financial Institutions
- Élisabeth Pinard, Family Law
- Ian Rose, Litigation-Directors & Officers’ Liability
- Jean Saint-Onge, Ad. E., Class Actions/Litigation—Product Liability
- André Vautour, Computer & IT Law/Corporate Commercial Law/Technology Transactions
- Sébastien Vézina, Mining
The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory is the most comprehensive publication to legal talent in the country and it identifies leading practitioners in over 60 separate practice areas and leading law firms in over 40 practice areas. It is a reference guide for Canadian and foreign corporate counsels and law firms in need of specialized legal services in Canada.
For more information, please visit Lexpert’s website at: http://lexpert.ca/directory.