Carole Gélinas practises mainly in the area of real estate law. She has more than twenty-five years' experience in title examination and supports our team in matters involving the leasing, acquisition, sale, and financing of real estate assets.
Ms. Gélinas also prepares, reviews, and negotiates various real estate-related agreements such as deeds of conveyance and agreements establishing the modes and dismemberment of ownership. Finally, she supports the other groups in all questions concerning real estate law.
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 1986
- Diploma in notarial law, Université de Montréal, 1987
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2003
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association since (1987-2017)
- Member of the Chambre des notaires du Québec (1987-2003)
News/Press release by Carole Gélinas
- Sébastien Vézina , Carole Gélinas , Mathieu Cantin , Audrey-Julie Dallaire , Daniel Bouchard , Zeïneb Mellouli , Eric Lavallée and Luc Thibaudeau