Over a century of legal advice to domestic and international organizations has made Lavery the largest independent law firm in Quebec (#1 in Canadian Lawyer's Top 10 Quebec Regional Law Firms and Chambers Regional Law Firm of the Year 2018 in Canada).
With an integrated team of 250 professionals based in Montreal, Quebec City, Sherbrooke and Trois-Rivières, Lavery is committed to delivering a 360° approach by offering organizations personalized and innovative legal solutions, fully adapted to the particularities of their business.
Once only a concern of large corporations, globalization today affects companies and countries of all sizes, which now battle for market share on a planetary scale. What is true abroad also affects us here at home. To meet these new imperatives, firms must adapt to the reality of business and evolve to meet the true needs of their clients.
Over the course of its history, Lavery has always been able to seize opportunities for growing and distinguish itself through its know how, the excellence of its services and its ability to react quickly to new situations. At every step of the mandate, our lawyers will always focus on the essentials: finding timely and cost-effective solutions that fully address the client's situation, without ever compromising excellence.
While simple in appearance, this approach, grounded in the firm's recognized expertise, as refined over many client mandates, and supported by effective resources, is designed to:
- Encourage work in multidisciplinary teams, including legal specialists in the forefront of their field, where required
- Foster informed and sound judgments, rigorous intellectual discipline and exceptional ingenuity
- Focus attention on our clients' needs, protect their true interests, and ensure a continuous exchange of information
- Prevent conflicts of interest
- Provide all the requisite technological support