Areas of practice
Sylvain Pierrard is a member of the Business law group. He focuses his practice on trademarks, copyright, and taxation.
He is regularly asked to draft legal opinions and agreements pertaining to intellectual property for a varied clientele. He also works on trademark registrations, appears before the Trademarks Opposition Board and negotiates trademark-related agreements. Part of his practice is devoted to preparing promotional contest rules and documents.
Me Pierrard also practises tax litigation.
During his university studies, Me Pierrard took graduate courses at the Université Laval in business law including business finance, international sales contracts, and intellectual property.
Professional and community activities
- Board of directors of the Chambre de commerce française au Canada, Québec division
- Member, Jeune Chambre de commerce de Québec
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2014
- Master's in business law, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III (France), course taken at the Université Laval during an exchange program, 2012
- Licenciate in law, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III (France), 2011
- D.U.T. Carrières Juridiques, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III (France), 2010
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2015
Publications by Sylvain Pierrard
- Chloé Fauchon and Sylvain Pierrard