Mylène Boisvert is a notary and a member of the Business law group, where she practises in various areas. In financing, she works closely with financial institutions, drafting and negotiating lending arrangements and credit agreements, preparing credit documents, as well as creating security interests.
In real estate, Ms. Boisvert drafts and negotiates real estate contracts with respect to commercial transactions, including offers to purchase, conveyances, servitudes, security interests, and leases.
Ms. Boisvert worked in private practice at a notary’s office from 2002 to 2013 before joining Lavery’s Sherbrooke team in fall 2013.
Professional and community activities
- Club de soccer de Magog
- Member of the Ordre de la Chambre des
notaires since 2001
- Diploma of notarial law, Université de Sherbrooke, 2000
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 1999
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Chambre des notaires du Québec
News/Press release by Mylène Boisvert
- Eric Lavallée , Laurent Bellemare-Proulx , Mylène Boisvert and Justin Gravel