Martin Pichette is a member of the firm's Litigation Group and his practice includes commercial and civil litigation with an emphasis on commercial disputes, construction, damage insurance and professional liability.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Pichette practised for many years with another leading law firm in the areas of commercial litigation, construction and real estate. He has also worked as a political assistant with the Senate of Canada and as an associate director and consultant with a business consulting group.
- Canadian Bar Association
- MBA Association of Quebec
- Canadian Transport Lawyers Association
- Surety Association of Canada
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., 1999
- University of Ottawa, M.B.A., 1998
- University of Ottawa, B. Adm., 1995
- Université de Montréal, certificate in law, 1993
- Université de Montréal, major in mathematics, 1992
- Member of Quebec Bar since: 2000
Lavery at a glance
An independent law firm, offering the full range of legal services to business. More than 200 lawyers in Montreal, Quebec City, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivières and Ottawa. Member of the World Services Group, an international network of service firms with offices in more than 115 countries.