Areas of practice
Martin Pichette is a partner and a member of the Litigation group. He acts primarily as a commercial and civil litigator, focusing on cases related to construction law, professional liability, damage insurance, and product liability.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Pichette practised for many years with another leading law firm in the areas of commercial litigation, construction, and real estate. He has also worked as a political assistant with the Senate of Canada and as an associate director and consultant with a business consulting group.
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., 1999
- University of Ottawa, M.B.A., 1998
- University of Ottawa, B. Adm., 1995
- Université de Montréal, major in mathematics, 1992
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2000
- Canadian Bar Association
- MBA Association of Quebec
- Canadian Transport Lawyers Association
- Surety Association of Canada
Publications by Martin Pichette
- Nicolas Gagnon and Martin Pichette