André Champagne is a partner and a member of Lavery’s Business law group. He has extensive professional experience in commercial and business law and has represented clients before all levels of court, including the Supreme Court of Canada.
In 2006, Mr. Champagne was elected Fellow of the International Society of Barristers. Membership is by invitation only after a thorough screening process that considers the lawyer’s ability, experience, accomplishments, and ethical standards.
Professional and community activities
- Chair of the board of the Fondation Jean Lapointe
- Member of the Board of directors of the Fondation Réseau Sélection
- Legal adviser and member of the Association des anciens Canadiens de Montréal
- B.C.L., McGill University, 1971
- B.A., Collège Sainte-Marie, 1968
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1973