Kay-Sandra Boyer is a notary and a tax expert. She is a member of the Business law group, where she works primarily in the areas of corporate and tax law. She collaborates in matters involving corporate reorganization, professional incorporation, asset protection, as well as tax and estate planning. She is also involved, at various levels, in business transactions.
Ms. Boyer also drafts commercial leases, shareholders’ agreement, share and asset sale agreements, deeds of gift, trusts under will, and mandates in anticipation of incapacity.
Ms. Boyer has obtained a master’s degree in taxation from Université de Sherbrooke. Before joining Lavery in 2014, she practised as a tax advisor at an accounting firm and as a notary and tax advisor at a notarial firm.
Professional and community activities
- Board of directors of the Club de curling de Sherbrooke
- Diploma in notarial law, Université de Sherbrooke, 2012
- Master’s degree in taxation, Université de Sherbrooke, 2012
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2012
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Member of the Jeune chambre de commerce de Sherbrooke