Kay-Sandra Boyer is a notary and a tax expert. She is a member of the Business law group, where she works primarily in the areas of corporate and tax law. As part of her practice, she collaborates in corporate reorganizations, corporate sales, professional incorporation, asset protection structures, tax planning in estate matters and she is involved at various levels in real estate and business transactions.
In particular, she specializes in the area of trust law. Whether it is for a trust will, an asset protection trust, a trust for the benefit of your spouse or a “Henson” trust, Me Boyer will be able to advise you and support you.
This notary is also involved in mandates in the real estate sector. She collaborates on files on real estate transactions, commercial financing involving or not involving institutional lenders, collateral taking, title study and title correction.
Me Boyer holds a master’s degree in taxation from the Université de Sherbrooke. She worked as a tax advisor in an accounting office and as a tax notary in a notarial study before joining Lavery’s team in 2014.
- Board of directors of the Club de curling de Sherbrooke
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Member of the Jeune chambre de commerce de Sherbrooke
- Member of the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Diploma in notarial law, Université de Sherbrooke, 2012
- Master’s degree in taxation, Université de Sherbrooke, 2012
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2012