Bernard Trang joined Lavery as a student in 2016 and will begin articling at the firm in 2018. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in civil law at Université de Montréal.
During his legal studies, Bernard worked closely with his faculty’s Labour Law Committee and Level Committee as Vice President of sponsorship and Vice President of communication, respectively. Furthermore, he mentored young litigants at the annual Juripop Court Competition after winning its 2014 edition.
In 2017, Bernard took on new challenges by participating in a Business law research seminar at Université de Montréal in which he had the opportunity to analyze the corporate social responsibility of Canadian companies.
Professional and community activities
- Vice President of sponsorship, Université de Montréal’s Labour Law Committee
- Vice President of communication, Université de Montréal’s Level Committee
- Mentor, Juripop Court Competition
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada
- English, French, Cambodian and Chinese
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2017