Isabelle Duval is a member of the Family, Personal and Estate Law group.
She handles every aspect of family law, from divorce, separation, relocation and custody to child and spousal support.
Isabelle holds a Juris Doctor in Common Law and a Master in Business Law from the Université de Montréal and has successfully argued many major cases, including longstanding cases, before the Superior Court and the Court of Appeal of Québec. She has developed expertise in divorces involving high-stakes complex financial issues, support applications, parental alienation and contested custody.
Professional and Community Activities
- CAS, Faculty of Law, Université de Montréal
- 2017 YBM Lawyer of the Year - Family Law, Young Bar of Montréal, awarded during the “Gala les leaders du demain”
- L.L.M., Master in Business Law, Université de Montréal, 2009
- J.D., North American Common Law, Université de Montréal, 2007
- LL.B., Bachelor of Laws, Université de Montréal, 2002
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Association des Avocats et Avocates en droit de la famille du Québec (A.A.A.D.F.Q.)
- Member of the Young Bar of Montréal