Audrey Pelletier is a member of the Business Law group and her practice is focused on tax controversy and tax litigation.
Prior to joining Lavery, Audrey Pelletier practised law with a boutique law firm specialized in tax litigation. Prior to that, she worked in an international accounting firm in tax litigation and tax planning, allowing her to diversify her practice and develop a critical approach to taxation.
Her practice covers all aspects of tax litigation, including negotiating out-of-court settlements and representing taxpayers before federal and provincial tax authorities, from the audit process to appeals before the courts.
Her expertise includes corporate and personal income tax, tax fraud, the general anti-avoidance rule and disputes involving alternative audit methods.
- “Décisions récentes en matière de règle générale anti-évitement” (Recent decisions regarding the general anti-avoidance rule), Journal le Stratège, Association de planification fiscale et financière, March 2018 edition.
- M. Fisc. (Master’s in Taxation), Université de Sherbrooke, 2017
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2015
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)