Rosemarie joined Lavery as an articling student in 2019. She completed her bachelor of law degree at Université Laval in 2018.
During her studies, she volunteered with the legal information clinic at Université Laval and the Quebec association for the defence of the rights of retired and pre-retired persons.
- LL.B. (Honour Roll of the Faculty of Law), Université Laval, 2018
- Certificate in law, Université Laval, 2015
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Association québécoise de défense des droits des personnes retraitées et préretraitées, 2018, student
- Bureau d’information juridique de l’Université Laval, 2018, volunteer
- Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions, 2017, student