Anne-Marie Asselin is a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group, working primarily in civil and commercial litigation.
Her practice includes giving legal advice, drafting proceedings, developing strategies in the files, negotiating with the opposing parties, and representation in the civil courts. She also analyzes and drafts various commercial agreements as well as service and employment contracts.
Ms. Asselin is a conscientious and thorough lawyer who is devoted to the clientele she serves. She has great adaptability, enabling her to work efficiently and rigorously, while never losing sight of her clients' interests, the financial considerations, or the risks associated with the file.
She is very involved in her community, acting as a municipal councillor for the municipality of Saint-Tite-des-Caps, while also being an administrator for several non-profit organizations.
Presentations and seminars
- Le nouveau Code de procédure civile en pratique, January 18, January 25 and June 14, 2016 – with Marie-Hélène Riverin, Simon Rainville and Frédéric Bélanger
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2013
- Professional training courses, École du Barreau du Québec, 2013
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Administrator, Maison des jeunes La Zone (youth center)
- Member of the Alliance Affaires Côte-de-Beaupré (business alliance)
- Municipal counselor, municipality of Saint-Tite-des-Caps
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2014