Stéphanie Dubois is a member of the Business Law group. She focuses her practice primarily in the areas of private financing, mergers and acquisitions and commercial law. She also helps young entrepreneurs start up their businesses.
Ms. Dubois joined the Lavery team in 2019 and articled with the firm in 2020. She holds a Bachelor of Civil Law with honours from the Université du Québec à Montréal.
Before joining Lavery and after having completing her law certificate, Ms. Dubois worked for a boutique firm practising in corporate law. Through this experience, she developed a strong interest in mergers and acquisitions and commercial law.
Professional and community activities
- Volunteer for Women in Governance, since 2016
- Volunteer for the Un élan pour la vie foundation, since 2018
- Mentor for UQAM law students, since 2019
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2019
- Certificate in Social and Labour Law, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2016