Chief, Finance and Administration
As Chief, Finance and Administration, Sylvain Dubuc is in charge of the finance and accounting, operations management and information technology functions at Lavery.
Mr. Dubuc has more than 25 years of experience in senior management positions in finance and information technology, including 18 years at Cogeco, where he was both Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO).
His experience in telecommunications, an industry that has undergone a major digital transition, positions him to lead the firm’s digital shift and the finance function’s transformation.
Recognized by his peers as a partner with excellent business acumen, engaging leadership and a nose for politics, he puts these strengths to the service of the firm by sitting on the Executive Committee.
- Executive Leadership Program, McGill University, 2018 ?
- Certificate - Driving Corporate Performance, Harvard Business School, 2016 ?
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Université du Québec à Montréal, 1989 ?
- Bachelor of Commerce, McGill University, 1988
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- L’Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec (CPA)
- Financial Executives International (FEI)