Ghiles Helli joined the Lavery team as a student in 2021. Having completed his law degree in 2020 at the University of Montreal, he is currently a candidate for the Master’s degree in Business Law with a concentration in Technology Law. Prior to his legal studies, Ghiles completed a bachelor's degree in biochemistry with a specialization in molecular medicine in 2015.
Ghiles served as a Political Advisor for the Quebec Cabinet of the Deputy Minister for Government Digital Transformation between 2019 and 2021. He was responsible for overlooking numerous files concerning cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, digital identity and privacy.
- LLM, Université de Montréal, expected to be achieved in 2022
- LLB, Université de Montréal, 2020
- B. (Sc.), Université de Montréal, 2015
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Departmental Cyber Security Advisory Committee
- Departmental Advisory Committee on Artificial Intelligence