After spending time studying abroad, Béatrice Bull obtained a dual degree in civil and common law at McGill University. Naturally inclined to get involved, she was elected as Internal Vice-President of her student association in 2016, where she put her talents in public relations and event planning to work. Béatrice was then elected President of her association in 2017, after which she oversaw every project and placed more emphasis on the association’s financial health.
She has been passionate about music since she was very young and obtained a double DCS in classical singing before going into the legal field. Béatrice continued to be involved in the artistic world by helping various charity organizations at her university. She also volunteered to be the artistic director for her faculty choir for over two years.
Professional and community activities
- Legal Information Clinic at McGill (LICM), 2017
- Quid Novi, McGill’s Law Student Newspaper, 2016-2017
- B.C.L., LL.B., McGill University, 2015-2019
- Université Grenoble-Alpes, Fall 2018
- École du Barreau, 2020-2021
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- McGill University Law Students’ Association, 2016-2018