Maxym Bédard joined the Lavery team as a student in 2022 and will be articling with the firm in 2023. She is currently pursuing her law degree at the University of Montreal.
Throughout her studies, Maxym has had the opportunity to act as an executive member on several faculty committees, including the Environment Committee and the Graduation Committee.
Alongside to her university degree, Maxym is also involved within her community. She currently sits on the board of the Centre de services scolaire des Trois-Lacs, where she was elected as the region’s representative for a three-year term.
Her various implications have made her the recipient for the Desjardins Foundation’s Involvement scholarship in the summer of 2021.
- LL.B., University of Montreal, graduating in 2022
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Community representative, Board of the Centre de services scolaire des Trois-Lacs, 2020-2023
- Graduation Committee of University of Montreal, President
- Organizing committe of the FEDQ symposium, Vice-President of logistics
- Environment Committee of the Faculty of Law of the University of Montreal, Vice-President of sponsorships and treasurer
- Student intern, legal clinic of the University of Montreal