Ms. Gamache joined Lavery’s Business law group after spending eight years at the helm of the firm’s Linguistic Services. On the strength of this experience, she intends to build on her abilities and in depth knowledge in securities law. Since she also holds a Master’s Degree in Administrative Law, she intends to use her knowledge in this area of the law in the context of multidisciplinary files.
- Ms Gamache is awarded the 2011 Jules-Deschênes Prize by the Canadian Bar Association. This award recognizes the contribution of a member of the Québec Division of the CBA who has shown exceptional dedication and outstanding team spirit through her ongoing commitment to the Association.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member of the Council and Executive Committee of the Canadian Bar Association - Québec Branch and Chair of the Communications Committee
- Member of the Council of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Fonds pour le Droit de demain of the Canadian Bar Association
- LL.M., Université de Montréal, 1985
- LL.B., Université Laval, 1975
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Association of Legal Translators
Ms. Michèle Gamache, a Business lawyer at Lavery, was interviewed by Stéphanie Parent for an article published on June 15, 2015, in the weekly review of the Canadian Bar Association, Quebec branch, where she discussed her recent departure from the CBA-Quebec Communications Committee after having been involved with it for over a decade. To read this article, click here (in French only).