Areas of practice
Sébastien Vézina is a member of the Business law group in the Montréal office. He specializes in the fields of mergers and acquisitions of public and private companies, public and private financings and the negotiation of various commercial agreements. He also advises the firm's clients regarding a variety of corporate law issues.
In 2008, Mr. Vézina was recognized by Lexpert Magazine, a legal and business publication, as one of Lexpert’s Rising Stars: Leading Lawyers Under 40. The annual competition organized by Lexpert "pays tribute to the rising stars of the Canadian legal community."
The 2009 edition of the Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Corporate Lawyers in Canada named Mr. Vézina among its "40 Corporate Lawyers To Watch". This annual listing by Lexpert focuses on corporate lawyers whose practices include a predominant cross-border component.
- Lexpert Special Edition – Canada’s Leading Energy Lawyers as a leading lawyer in energy law, 2017
- The Canadian Legal LEXPERT® Directory in the field of mining law, since 2014
- LL.B., University of Western Ontario, 1997
- LL.B., Université Laval, 1996
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1999
Publications by Sébastien Vézina
- Sébastien Vézina and Jonathan Lacoste-Jobin
News/Press release by Sébastien Vézina
- Pierre-L. Baribeau , René Branchaud , Richard Burgos , Louis Charette , Pierre Denis , Michel Desrosiers , Norman A. Dionne , Louis-Martin Dubé , Nicolas Gagnon , Michel Gélinas , Caroline Harnois , Bernard Larocque , Guy Lavoie , Josiane L'Heureux , Louis Payette , Elisabeth Pinard , Gerald Stotland , Jean-Philippe Turgeon , André Vautour and Sébastien Vézina