Goudreau Gage Dubuc, one of the leading intellectual property firms in Canada, joins Lavery Lawyers. The two firms have integrated their operations in order to offer their clients a complete range of legal services.
The integration consolidates Lavery’s multidisciplinary approach. As the largest independent law firm in Quebec, Lavery is continuing to grow by adding the expertise brought by lawyers, patent agents and trademark agents specializing in intellectual property law, who belong to one of the most respected teams in the country.
To learn more, visit www.YourIPLawyers.ca.
We offer a full range of advice relating to intellectual property in all its forms, including:
- analyzing your ideas, know-how and/or technology to determine the best type of protection available (patents, trade-marks, industrial designs, copyrights, trade secrets, etc.),
- developing protection strategies comprising one or more types of intellectual property, while taking into account your business goals and the other types of protection available,
- advising on internal policies related to intellectual property,
- recommending the implementation of protection strategies and the management of intellectual property,
- managing intellectual property portfolios, and
- intellectual property valuation.
We have a broad expertise regarding due diligence reviews, the review of ownership titles, the preparation and review of chains of titles as well as the assessment of the strength of IP portfolios.
Furthermore, we negotiate and draft intellectual property contracts, including licenses, franchises, acquisitions, and sales.