Dominic is a member of the firm’s Litigation Group. His practice is primarily focused on insurance law and civil liability. Since his call to the Barreau du Québec, he has developed his expertise in several specialized areas, particularly insurance coverage dispute and the distribution of financial products and services.
He regularly advises Canadian and foreign corporations, including entrepreneurs, manufacturers, insurers and transport companies, and represents them before the courts. He is accustomed to managing complex files and favours a innovative and professional approach to serving his clients' interests and finding practical solutions to their problems.
Dominic frequently publishes articles on topical legal topics, particularly regarding changes in the insurers’ coverage obligations, and occasionally gives accredited training courses on various topics of interests.
In addition to a stint with an international law firm, Dominic previously acted as legal counsel for an important association of healthcare establishments, where he worked with several insurance programs and managed the claims and litigation relating to professional liability.
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2011
- Introduction to Chinese Law Certificate, China University of Political Science and Law (Beijing), 2010
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Insurance and Civil Litigation section of the Canadian Bar Association, Québec Branch
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2012