Catherine Pariseault is a member of the Administrative Law and Health Law groups. Her practice focuses primarily on forensic psychiatry, professional law, access to information, and privacy protection. Me Pariseault works closely with various institutions and appears regularly before the courts.
Me Pariseault is currently completing her master’s thesis on the regulation of extreme body modifications and related rights and freedoms.
Professional and community activities
- Centre de Cancérologie Charles-Bruneau, CHU Sainte-Justine, Montréal, May 2014
- Master’s degree in health law and policies, Université de Sherbrooke, anticipated completion, winter 2019
- Master 2 in management of health institutions, Université de Montpellier I, 2013
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2012
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2011
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Fellow of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), legal training program, health ethics and policies
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montréal