Catherine Pariseault practices in the Administrative and Health Law Group. Her practice focuses primarily on professional and disciplinary law, access to information and privacy, and forensic psychiatry.
She advises and represents both the offices of trustees of professional orders and professionals in disciplinary or investigative proceedings. Ms. Pariseault regularly argues cases before administrative tribunals and superior courts.
She also acts as legal counsel to health care institutions, providing advice and opinions on various legal and regulatory issues.
Professional and community activities
- Centre de Cancérologie Charles-Bruneau, CHU Sainte-Justine, Montréal, May 2014
- Master’s degree in health law and policies, Université de Sherbrooke, anticipated completion, winter 2019
- Master 2 in management of health institutions, Université de Montpellier I, 2013
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2012
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2011
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Fellow of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), legal training program, health ethics and policies
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montréal