Céleste Brouillard-Ross is an Associate with the Litigation group of the firm. She completed her Bachelors of Law degree from Université de Montréal and joined Lavery as a student in spring 2016.
Prior to law school, Céleste studied History and Women’s Studies at McGill University. Céleste was highly involved in her university’s student life and was a member of several committees, including the Graduation Committee. She is also very active in her community with a focus on tutoring students from first-generation immigrant families.
Concurrent to her legal studies, Céleste also completed an internship at the Canadian Federal Court in Montreal where she worked alongside numerous judges.
Professional and community activities
- PROMIS, Volonteer tutor, 2015
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- École du Barreau du Québec, 2016
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2016
- Minors in History and Women’s studies, McGill University, 2013