Chief Executive Officer
Anik Trudel is Lavery’s Chief Executive Officer. She is responsible for implementing the firm’s vision and strategic plan while managing its daily affairs and administrative functions.
A trained lawyer, she has twenty years of experience as a partner with a prominent Canadian law firm. In this role, she practiced in civil and commercial litigation and represented a number of national and international public and private major corporations before the general and appellate courts as well as arbitration tribunals.
Ms. Trudel has been working in public relations for leading industry firms for over ten years. She has advised and accompanied senior executives dealing with business challenges, issues management, organizational transformation, brand image management and public relations. With a steadfastly client-based approach accompanied by her capacity to listen and her strategic ability, Ms. Trudel knows how to target business opportunities and translate them into concrete actions all in the while proposing solutions suited to the complex, ever-changing reality of clients.
Ms. Trudel has successively occupied senior management positions in two international public relations firms due to her precise analysis of crisis prevention and clear understanding of the communication needs related to managing change.
She has sat on numerous boards of directors of cultural, business and charitable organizations throughout her career.
- Practitioner and Master Practitioner, Centre de programmation neurolinguistique de Montréal, 2006-2008
- Certificat de formation en développement des affaires, HEC, 2004
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 1987
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member, Board of Directors, Port of Montréal (2008-2017) and (2019-...)
- Chair (2016-2017)
- Member, Board of Directors, Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation (2016-…)
- Member, Board of Directors, The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitain Montreal (2018-...)