Alexandre Pinard works in the field of labour and employment law. His practice consists of supporting and assisting managers in the areas of labour relations, occupational health and safety, and human rights and freedoms, in an employment context.
His areas of practice include grievance arbitration, the negotiation of collective agreements, labour standards, and the provision of consulting and legal opinion services with respect to employment contracts.
Prior to joining Lavery, he worked, among other things, in the health and social services network as a labour relations manager.
- Represents and acts as legal advisor to many companies on labour and employment law matters
- Acts as the employer spokesperson for the negotiation of collective agreements
- Represents various companies before arbitration tribunals and the Administrative Labour Tribunal
- Le recours aux tribunaux civils en cours d’emploi, Vigie-RT, Ordre des CRHA, October 3, 2018
- Le droit à l’égalité en emploi des non-pratiquants chez un employeur religieux, Vigie-RT, Ordre des CRHA, December 20, 2017
- "Enquêtes en droit du travail – Entre la théorie et la pratique",presented to law students at the Université de Montréal and UQAM, 2021
- "Prévention de la violence et du harcèlement au travail",Training for Executives and Employees, 2020
- "Les droits fondamentaux en contexte d’emploi", a presentation given at the Cégep de Victoriaville, October 24, 2018-2019
- Master Degree (M. Sc.) in Labour Relations, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (in progress)
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2013
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés since 2015
- Member of the Chambre de commerce et d'industries de Trois-Rivières