Justine Beauchesne is a member of the Business Law group. She joined the Lavery team as a student in the summer of 2017. Ms. Beauchesne obtained her law degree from Université Laval and has been a member of the Barreau du Québec since February 2020. She practices in the Quebec City office.
Before beginning her law studies, Ms. Beauchesne completed two years of studies at Université Laval in Public Affairs and International Relations. During her Bachelor of Laws, she did a semester at the University of Strasbourg, where she was able to study international law and become familiar with French law.
Ms. Beauchesne assists our partners and experienced members mainly with corporate reorganizations, private company mergers and acquisitions and the drafting of joint-venture agreements.
- Participated in the representation of a company working in the manufacturing of components for renewable energy industry leaders and in the drafting of documentation required for partnerships as part of the construction of a manufacturing plant for components for this industry
- Participated in the drafting of the documentation required as part of several business sale and purchase transactions in the manufacturing, technology and leisure industries
- Participated in the representation of a major private company operating large-scale garden centres as part of a corporate reorganization that included partnership agreements with other companies operating in the same industry
- Drafted the documentation required for several other corporate reorganizations, in particular in the new technology, tourism and financial services industries
Professional and community activities
- Member of the Lawyers Without Borders committee of the Faculty of Law of Université Laval
- Member of the Jeux’ridiques committee of the Faculty of Law of Université Laval
- Bachelor Degree in Public Affairs and International Relations, Université Laval, 2014-2016
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Université Laval, 2019
- University semester at the Faculty of Law, Strasbourg University