Pamela Cifola joined the Lavery team as a student in the summer of 2021 and will be articling at the firm in 2022. She completed her law degree at the University of Sherbrooke.
During her third year of university, Pamela completed an internship with the judiciary of the Superior Court of Quebec, under the supervision of the Honorable Marie-Claude Armstrong and Babak Barin. She also participated in the 42nd edition of the Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition where she and her team won various prizes.
As part of her legal interpretation course, she also took part in the drafting of Bill 197, namely, An Act to amend the Consumer Protection Act to fight planned obsolescence and assert the right to repair goods, Bill no 197 (introduction - April 9,2019), 1st sess., 42nd Legislature. (Qc).
Along with her studies, Pamela also worked as a teaching assistant for the documentary research course for first year law students.
Professional and community activities
- Articled student, Superior Court of Québec, Montréal, 2019-2020
- Mention of excellence - Faculty awards - 1st, 2nd and 3rd year
- Bâtonnier of the Province of Québec Cup and scholarship (best team), Pierre-Basile Mignault Competition, 2020
- SOQUIJ Cup and scholarship (2nd best brief - respondent), Pierre-Basile Mignault Competition, 2020
- LL.B, Université de Sherbrooke, 2020