Pierre-Olivier Tremblay-Simard joined the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group after completing his internship for the Bar. Throughout his degree he was always involved in several committees and activities.
At the beginning of his legal studies, Pierre-Olivier volunteered with Épilepsie Québec through the Pro Bono students Canada program, for which he received an honor from the Lieutenant Governor. He also volunteered at the Université Laval legal information office to promote legal access to citizens.
At the Enjeux du droit first’s edition, a case resolution competition, Pierre-Olivier and his team were granted the first position in result of their complete and innovative solution in the business development category.
During the last two years of his degree, he represented the Université Laval Law Faculty within the Canadian bar Association Law Students section.
Professional and community activities
- Legal Information Office Volunteer, Université Laval, 2018-2019
- Pro Bono National Student Network Volunteer, 2017 to 2018
- Les travaux non-prévus au contrat : qui doit prouver quoi ?, in the news of the Corporation des entrepreneurs généraux du Québec (CEGQ), Mr. François Bélanger and Mr. Pierre-Olivier Tremblay-Simard, December 1st, 2021
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2020
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association Student Section Representative, 2018 to 2020
- Member of the board of directors of the Récollets-Bâtisseurs, 2019-2020