Joanie Hébert is a notary member of the Business Law group. She focuses her practice primarily in the areas of financing, commercial law and real estate law. She regularly works with financial institutions on the establishment of security interests and the preparation of credit documents. She is also involved in real estate transactions and corporate reorganizations, as part of which she is called upon to draft numerous commercial agreements.
She worked as a notary in private practice in a notary office beginning in 2016 before joining the Sherbrooke office team in the spring of 2021.
Professional and community activities
- Member of the Board of Directors of the CPE-BC l’Enfant-Do in Memphrémagog, 2018 to 2021
- Dean’s Award of the Faculty of Law of the Université de Sherbrooke, 2014
- L.L.M., Université de Sherbrooke, 2015
- L.L.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2014
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Chambre des notaires du Québec since 2016