Radia Amina Djouaher will join Lavery as a student in summer 2021 and she will complete her articling at the firm in 2023. She is currently pursuing her law degree at McGill University.
During her studies, Amina participated in McGill’s International Human Rights Internship Program through which she completed an internship with the Centre for Research-Action on Race Relations. The importance she places on community involvement also led her to complete an internship with The Refugee Centre.
Amina is also involved in numerous student associations such as Animal Advocacy / Défense Animale. She co-founded the organisation during her second year at McGill.
Professional and community activities
- The Refugee Centre, 2020-2021, legal intern
- Centre for Research-Action on Race Relations (CRARR), summer 2020, legal intern
- Pro Bono Students Canada – McGill Chapter, 2019-2020, volunteer
- Legal Information Clinic at McGill, 2018-2019, caseworker
- B.C.L./J.D., joint degree in Civil Law and Common Law, McGill University, expected to be completed in 2022