Anaïs Martini joined the Lavery team as a student in the summer of 2021. She holds a Bachelor of Arts, Honours in Philosophy, with a minor in International Studies from Bishop’s University. She was awarded two philosophy prizes in her academic career.
In 2016, she completed a Master’s in Criminology at The University of Manchester in England, where, through her research, she deepened her understanding of civil immunity and artificial intelligence in armed conflict.
In 2021, she obtained a Bachelor of Civil Law and Juris Doctor from McGill University. While in this program, she participated in legal clinic activities and a copyright policy moot competition.
At the same time, she continued to volunteer with people having intellectual disabilities or autism spectrum disorders.
Professional and community activities
- La clé de vos droits (The key to your rights), Université de Sherbrooke, 2019
- B.C.L, J.D, Université McGill, 2021
- M.A with honours, The University of Manchester, 2016
- Bachelor Degree with honours (Hons.), Université Bishop’s, 2015
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Fondation Dixville, administrator, 2020