Anaïs Gascon-Vaillancourt Manager, Student and Articling Programs
Phone number514 878-5447
- Québec, 2019
Manager, Student and Articling Programs
Anaïs is the manager of student and articling programs for all of our offices located in Montréal, Québec City, Sherbrooke and Trois-Rivières.
As part of her duties, she is responsible for ensuring the integration, support and skills development of all of our students and articling students. She is also in charge of managing university recruitment.
Prior to joining Lavery, Anaïs practiced business law at a major firm in Montréal. She has also worked as a consultant for a recruitment firm specializing in the legal field.
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., 2018 – Summa Cum Laude
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Association québécoise des administrateurs juridiques
- Young Bar of Montreal – Member of the Professional and Interprofessional Development Committee
- Junior Chamber of Commerce of Montreal – Young Leaders Network
- National Association for Law Placement