Partner - Leader of the Business Law Group
Josianne Beaudry is a member of the Business law group. Her practice is primarily focused on securities law. She advises financial sector participants on the application of regulations relating to securities and corporate governance.
Ms. Beaudry assists clients carrying out public and private financings, corporate reorganizations, as well as mergers and acquisitions. She also helps publicly traded companies maintain their reporting issuer status.
Ms. Beaudry also advises investment fund managers, dealers, and portfolio managers in matters related to their registration and activities.
- The Canadian Legal LEXPERT® Directory in the field of Corporate Fiannce & Securities and Mining Law, 2021
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Mining Law, since 2018
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions Law, since 2018
- The Best Lawyers in Canada, Lawyer of the Year, Mining Law, 2020
- The Canadian Lawyer in the field of Mining Law and Corporate Finance & Securities, since 2019
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 1999
- Post-graduate degree in Taxation, HEC Montréal
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Executive Committee of the firm (Lavery Lawyers)
- Was part of the Board of Directors of the firm (Lavery Lawyers), 2018 to 2020
- Member of the Board of directors of the Quebec Mineral Exploration Association
- Member of the Executive Committee and Board of directors of Finance Montréal, Québec's financial cluster
- Member of the Board of directors of the Douglas Mental Health University Institute Foundation