Marc Rochefort practices in the field of business law with a special emphasis on securities, corporate finance, other corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, as well as corporate reorganizations.
Professional and community activities
- Member of the legal advisory committee to the Autorité des marchés financiers and chairman of the committee (since 2005)
- Member of the boards of directors of several corporations, including Mont Saint-Sauveur International Inc.
- Vice-chairman of the board of directors of the Centre de santé et de services sociaux Lucille-Teasdale
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Securities Law, since 2018
- Graduate Certificate in Air and Space Law, McGill University, 1980
- B.C.L., McGill University, 1970
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- International Bar Association