A versatile labour lawyer, Carl Lessard excels in labour relations and occupational health and safety matters. He also possesses broad expertise applicable to cases involving medical issues.
Recognized for his mastery of litigation strategy, he orients his approach based on the political and economic issues that are important to his clients.
A skilled communicator, Mr. Lessard is frequently called upon to lecture at conferences on topics of current interest relating to labour law. Flexible in meeting the needs of his diverse clientele, he is known for his availability and for providing quick and efficient service.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the fields of labour and employment law and worker’s compensation law, since 2021
- The Canadian Legal LEXPERT® Directory in the field of worker’s compensation, 2021
- LL.L., University of Ottawa, 1987
- B.A., political science, McGill University, 1983
- Political science, California State University, Long Beach