Lavery has been recognized in the following fields as a leader in the 2023 edition of the Chambers Canada guide:
- Corporate/Commercial (Québec Band 1, Highly Regarded)
- Employment and Labour (Québec Band 2)
- Energy and Natural Resources: Mining (Nationwide, Band 4)
- Intellectual Property (Nationwide, Band 4)
Our professionals demonstrate once again they are leaders in Chambers Canada guide 2023.
René Branchaud, Nicolas Gagnon, Marie-Hélène Jolicoeur, Guy Lavoie and Sébastien Vézina have been recognized as leaders in their respective areas of practice in the 2023 edition of the Chambers Canada guide.
Areas of expertise in which they are recognized:
- René Branchaud: Energy and Natural Resources: Mining (Nationwide, Band 5)
- Nicolas Gagnon : Construction (Nationwide, Band 4)
- Marie-Hélène Jolicoeur : Labour and Employment Law (Québec, Up and Coming)
- Guy Lavoie: Labour and Employment Law (Québec, Band 2)
- Sébastien Vézina: Energy and Natural Resources: Mining (Nationwide, Band 5)
The lawyers and law firms profiled in Chambers Canada are selected following through a rigorous process of research and interviews with a broad spectrum of lawyers and their clients. The final selection is based on clearly defined criteria such as the quality of client service, legal expertise, and commercial astuteness.