France Camille De Mers is a member of the Business Law group. She practices mainly in transactional and commercial law. In her practice, Ms. De Mers negotiates, drafts and revises various legal documents related to commercial transactions (sale and acquisition of businesses, mergers, corporate reorganizations).
Over the course of her career, Ms. De Mers has worked on several major transactions and supported entrepreneurs in all facets of their growth. She advises them on their corporate structure, governance, lobbying and strategic issues.
Ms. De Mers has developed a specialization in intellectual property and advises her clients on information technology, trademarks and the licensing and transfer of intellectual property rights.
- " Développements récents en droit des société " (2019),“Gouvernance des sociétés d’État à vocation commerciale— Rôle et pouvoirs du conseil d’administration et de la direction des sociétés d’État, similitudes et différences avec les sociétés par actions de droit privé” (co-authored with André Vautour and Jean-François Maurice)
- Supported Neuvoo in obtaining $53 million in financing from the CDPQ to expand into new markets and improve its platform with artificial intelligence
Professional and community activities
- Chair of the Member Relations Committee of the Young Bar of Montreal (2019-2020)
- Professor at the École du Barreau, since 2020
- Post graduate degree in cultural organizations management, HEC Montréal, 2016
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2012
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Young Bar of Montreal (2019-2020)
- Member of the International Literary and Artistic Association
- Member of the Association des juristes pour l’avancement de la vie artistique
- Member of the Association of Quebec Women in Finance