Me France Camille De Mers practices mainly in commercial law and corporate law.
During her law school at Université de Montréal, Me De Mers participated in a summer program at the China University of Political Science and Law (Beijing, China) as well as an exchange program at the Wien Universität (Vienna, Austria).
Professional and community activities
- Member of the Information Technology Committee of the Young Bar of Montréal
- Member of the OSM Young Ambassadors, since 2016
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2013
- Post graduate degree in cultural organizations management, HEC Montréal, 2016
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2012
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal Association
- Member of the Association Littéraire & Artistique Internationale
- Member of the Association des juristes pour l’avancement de la vie artistique