Erwin Schultz is a member of the Intellectual Property Group.
He advises his clients particularly in the areas of chemistry, green chemistry, metallurgy, pharmaceuticals, nanotechnology, and medical devices and diagnostics.
Over the years, he has developed expertise in preparing patent applications and he assists his Canadian and foreign clients with patentability issues and patent management strategies.
- Post-doctoral Fellow, North Carolina State University, 2000
- Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, McGill University, 1999
- M.Sc., Organic Chemistry, Université de Montréal, 1994
- B.Sc., Chemistry, Université de Montréal, 1992
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)