We are pleased to announce that Lavery has once again been recognized in the 2024 edition of Chambers Canada in the following sectors:
- Corporate/Commercial (Québec, Band 1, Highly Regarded)
- Employment and Labour (Québec, Band 2)
- Energy and Natural Resources: Mining (Nationwide, Band 3)
- Intellectual Property (Nationwide, Band 4)
These recognitions are further demonstration of the expertise and quality of legal services that characterize Lavery’s professionals.
Five lawyers have been recognized as leaders in their respective areas of practice in the 2023 edition of the Chambers Canada guide.
Areas of expertise in which they are recognized:
- René Branchaud : Energy and Natural Resources: Mining (Nationwide, Band 5)
- Nicolas Gagnon : Construction (Nationwide, Band 3)
- Marie-Hélène Jolicoeur : Employment and Labour (Québec, Up and Coming)
- Guy Lavoie : Employment and Labour (Québec, Band 2)
- Sébastien Vézina : Energy and Natural Resources: Mining (Nationwide, Band 5)
Since 1990, Chambers and Partners' ranks the best law firms and lawyers across 200 jurisdictions throughout the world. The lawyers and law firms profiled in Chambers Canada are selected following through a rigorous process of research and interviews with a broad spectrum of lawyers and their clients.
The final selection is based on clearly defined criteria such as the quality of client service, legal expertise, and commercial astuteness.
Lavery is the leading independent law firm in Quebec. Its more than 200 professionals, based in Montréal, Quebec, Sherbrooke and Trois-Rivières, work every day to offer a full range of legal services to organizations doing business in Quebec. Recognized by the most prestigious legal directories, Lavery professionals are at the heart of what is happening in the business world and are actively involved in their communities. The firm’s expertise is frequently sought after by numerous national and international partners to provide support in cases under Quebec jurisdiction.